If you have many metadata records or records that frequently change:
- Use OAI-PMH
- Provide them preferrably as CMDI (click here for details about how to serve CMDI over OAI-PMH)
- If that is not possible provide them as OLAC
- Send a mail to email@example.com to notify us about your OAI-PMH access point
- Depending on the situation we will add it to the centre registry (in case of a registered CLARIN centre) or add it manually to our harvester
If you have only a few static records and setting up an OAI-PMH access point is not feasible:
- Submit your records to the Language Resource Inventory (for data, corpora, lexica, web services, software, ...)
- All the records in the LRT inventory will be automatically converted into CMDI records. Note that this process can take a while.
Data provided over OAI-PMH or via the LRT inventory will be made available and searchable via the Virtual Language Observatory.