A special edition of E-Data & Research, is entirely devoted to research infrastructures in the social sciences and humanities .
In this edition the following topics apear:
- An interview with Neelie Kroes , European Commissioner for the Digital Agenda ;
- Innovative possibilities for collecting data in SHARE - MESS ;
- Data and tools for the humanities in CLARIAH ;
- GGP examines the changing society on the basis of family relationships .
- A column of the Dutch Spinoza laureate Piek Vossen .
This one-time , English-language edition of E-Data & Research is created with the help of
- Data Center
- NIDI .