Registration is open for the 2021 edition of the Helsinki Digital Humanities hackathon (#DHH21).
CLARIN is present in the #DHH21 with two themes:
The first theme is based on the collaboration between CLARIN, WageIndicator and the SSHOC project:
- Exploration of society through the lens of labour market related documentation - comparing the coverage, style and subjects discussed in collective labour agreements from more than 50 countries.
The second is focused on the CLARIN funded project ParlaMint:
- ParlaMint: comparable corpora of parliamentary debates - comparing parliamentary debates before and during Covid-19 across multiple European parliaments from linguistic, sociological, political and computational perspectives.
For this reason, CLARIN encourages participation of researchers and students from various disciplines that are part of the ParlaMint and WageIndicator communities.
For more information and registration visit the #DHH21 page
- Application deadline 31.3.2021 apply using this form
- 9 April 2021 applicants informed of acceptance
- 9 -14 April 2021 registration to #DHH21 for accepted participants
- 27 April 2021, 4 & 11 May 2021 three #DHH21 pre-hackathon preparatory sessions, from 2 to 4 pm UTC+03:00
- 19 - 28 May 2021 #DHH21 hackathon online, from 10am to 5pm UTC+03:00