CLARIN and DARIAH with support from ENRIITC are jointly organising an industry outreach online workshop where leading research infrastructures and networks from the social sciences and humanities are invited to exchange on past and present innovation and collaboration activities with non-academic and/or commercial partners.
The aim of the event is to identify common challenges regarding the skills needed to reach out beyond academia (e.g. more effective communication, how to translate the value of the infrastructure to non-academic and/or commercial entities etc.), as well as a set of common SSH training topics that are relevant for non-academic entities when considering the research infrastructure service offer.
- 11 March 2022, 10:00 - 14:00 (CET)
Main Event Organisers:
- Franciska de Jong, Iulianna van der Lek, John Picard (CLARIN)
- Jennifer Edmond, Francesca Morselli (DARIAH)
- Representatives of RIs in the SSH domain and relevant networks
- Representatives from non-academic partners (public sector and industry) who have experience collaborating with research infrastructures and/or research performing organisations.
- For more information and registration, please visit the event page.