CLARIN ERIC is proud to announce that CORLI French CLARIN Knowledge Centre for Corpora, Languages and Interaction is officially recognized as a CLARIN K-centre.
CORLI (Corpus, Language, and Interactions) is a network of French universities, research laboratories and investigators specialized in linguistics, aiming to promote the use of corpora in linguistic research.
CORLI can provide answers and recommendations on several subjects:
- Data sharing and access (where is it possible to find data, how to manage, share, and disseminate data)
- Annotation guidelines and available manuals for corpus analysis
- Available methods and tools for corpus analysis and exploration
- Metadata standardization procedures and recommendations
- Legal issues related to corpus management and use, guidelines, intellectual property, consent forms.
- Format conversion and available software for language processing,
CORLI offers expert advice from a panel of experienced investigators, provides resources to enhance the quality and reporting of linguistic and related research, supports junior and early stage researchers in their training and development, and encourages FAIR data creation, edition and reuse.
Becoming a K-Centre
Have you considered to have your centre recognized as a CLARIN K-centre, either on your own or together with other partners (possibly in other countries)? You can do so with not too much effort, and you can do so even if you are not active in CLARIN yet, and even if you are not in a CLARIN member country. For more information about Knowledge centres and how to establish one, please have a look at the page on knowledge centres. It is also possible for an institution to join an existing distributed K-centre as one more partner if you have expertise in the same area.