Applications are invited from researchers and developers for the funding of short visits (typical duration: one week) between representatives of CLARIN sites to collaborate on building and using the CLARIN infrastructure.
The mobility grants are designed to promote:
- sharing of expertise between CLARIN centres and countries;
- integration of resources, tools, services and centres in European countries not currently in the CLARIN ERIC;
- collaboration between CLARIN developers and researchers in the humanities and social sciences.
The eligibility criteria have been kept simple: applicants of a mobility grant just have to fulfill both of these criteria:
- they are based in a CLARIN ERIC country (see https://www.clarin.eu/content/participating-consortia), or they are affiliated to a CLARIN site, and
- the collaboration is clearly focussed on the use or development of the CLARIN infrastructure.
Call for Mobility Grant Applications [Continuous submission and assessment]
The full call text can be found here: CE-2013-0151
Apply for a CLARIN Mobility Grant
You can apply for a CLARIN Mobilty Grant by following the instruction on this application form.
When the form is filled out you can e-mail your application (or any questions) to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject: Mobility Grant Application