DELAD organizes its fifth workshop around sharing corpora of speech with communication disorders (CSD). This workshop, supported by CLARIN ERIC, will be held online in selected time slots on 27 and 28 January 2021 and will focus on the following topics:
- Presentations by researchers about their CSD
- Help from the CLARIN Centre for Atypical Communication Expertise (ACE) in sharing CSD
- How Data Protection Impact Assessments can help to develop standards for sharing research data, and role play in applying these for CSD
- How to access and deposit existing data at CLARIN centres, profiles of metadata, consent forms
- Keynote Rob van Son: Use voice conversion for pseudonymisation?