Applications are invited from researchers, developers and educators for the funding of short visits between representatives of CLARIN sites to collaborate on building and using the CLARIN infrastructure. Maximum grant: € 1.000. The mobility grants seek to serve three goals:
- technical capacity building and sharing of expertise between CLARIN centres and countries;
- assist integration of resources, tools, services and centres in European countries not currently in the CLARIN ERIC;
- initiate, develop and strengthen collaboration between CLARIN developers, researchers and educators in the humanities and social sciences.
The eligibility criteria have been kept simple. Applicants just have to fulfil both of these criteria:
- they are based in a CLARIN ERIC country (see below)
- the collaboration is clearly focussed on use or development of (aspects of) the CLARIN infrastructure.
Although funding can only go to researchers and educators based in a CLARIN ERIC country, the hosting centre does not necessarily have to be in a CLARIN ERIC country. Either the home institution of the applicant or the centre hosting the visit must have a strong ongoing connection with CLARIN.