After the success of last years' editions, the 2021 edition of the CLARIN Annual Conference will again feature a PhD Students Session. The aim of the session is to enable PhD students to share the next generation of research (supported by or contributing to the CLARIN infrastructure), and receive feedback on their work from CLARIN experts.
Submissions are welcomed by PhD students:
- who already benefit from using the CLARIN infrastructure in their research,
- whose envisaged project results could contribute to the enrichment of the CLARIN infrastructure (new corpora; new showcases; support for new languages, new formats, etc.), and/or
- who can demonstrate the added value of methodological frameworks for the analysis of language data that CLARIN could support.
Students are invited to submit a 500-word abstract with a description of their PhD project. Submitted abstracts should clearly articulate how the PhD work is making use of the CLARIN infrastructure or how the results will contribute to CLARIN. Accepted abstracts will be published on the conference website. After the conference, authors of an accepted abstract may submit a full paper to be reviewed for the post-conference proceedings.
- Deadline: 30 June 2021
- CLARIN Annual Conference 2021 website
- EasyChair submission
- You can use the CLARIN 2021 templates for submissions:
- Contact for any questions regarding the conference: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please mention [CLARIN2021] in the email subject)