You are here
Standing Committee for CLARIN Technical Centres
The Standing Committee for CLARIN Technical Centres (SCCTC) is a permanent Committee that reports to the Board of Directors. Its main responsibility is to ensure consistence, coherence and stability of infrastructure services through decisions on implementation as well as coordination between the centres and members.
Its main tasks are:
- to serve as a forum for CLARIN centres to exchange ideas and experiences
- to coordinate between CLARIN centres by discussing and agreeing on measures needed for the implementation of the CLARIN technical infrastructure
- to review and update the Centre Types Document which was produced in the CLARIN Preparatory Phase
- to interact with the Centre Assessment Committee on relevant issues
- to advise the Board of Directors and the National Coordinators’ Forum on any issues deemed relevant for maintaining the quality of the services provided by the CLARIN technical infrastructure.
Every year the SCCTC prepares an overview of the state of the technical infrastructure services for the General Assembly.
All meetings, minutes and documents of the SCCTC can be accessed here.