You are here
National Coordinators' Forum
The National Coordinators' Forum (NCF) is a permanent Committee that reports to the Board of Directors (BoD). Its main responsibility is to ensure the coordination of the implementation of the strategies laid out by the General Assembly. The Forum shall have to maintain coherence and consistency across CLARIN and collaboration between the members. Its main tasks are:
- to serve as a forum for CLARIN national consortia to exchange ideas and experiences
- to coordinate the national level implementation and exploitation of the CLARIN infrastructure between CLARIN national consortia
- to help the BoD coordinate access to existing and newly created resources, tools, and services available at the national level
- to help the BoD coordinate the CLARIN knowledge sharing infrastructure
- to advise the Board of Directors on any issues deemed relevant for the implementation and exploitation of the CLARIN infrastructure.
- Every year the NCF prepares an overview of the state of the national implementation of the CLARIN infrastructure for the General Assembly.