This special CLARIN Café is organised by the CLARIN User Involvement Committee in collaboration with CLARIN .
Date: 3 March 2023
Time: 14:00 - 16:00 (CET)
Venue: CLARIN virtual Zoom meeting
A full overview of the Café sessions scheduled can be found on the CLARIN Café page.
This crash course targets academics, researchers and teaching assistants who are interested in learning how to conceptualise and design their own online training material on a topic of their choice.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify different implementation forms of eLearning
- Categorise digital tools for learning online
- Describe the basic steps of planning learning design for online learning
- Choose useful online learning methods and tools based on specific educational goals and contexts.
How to Join
Please register for free using this link in order to receive the meeting room details and other practical information. Seats are limited (25-30).
The programme will combine theoretical aspects of online learning with practical activities, offering insights into the following topics:
- What is eLearning? What are the different 'faces' of eLearning?
- What are the top eLearning tools at the moment?
- How to plan online learning?
- What is influencing the success of online learning?
- What are the challenges of learning and how to overcome them?
- Good practice examples of course implementation.