About the CLARIN Annual Conference
The CLARIN Annual Conference is the main annual event for those working on the construction and operation of CLARIN across Europe, as well as for representatives of the communities of use in the humanities and social sciences.
After the successful hybrid edition of 2022, we plan to repeat the same format in 2023. The CLARIN Conference 2023 will be a face-to-face event, which will also be fully accessible virtually. The conference will take place in the historic city of Leuven, Belgium, at the heritage campus of the Irish College. The event will be hosted and organised by CLARIN , in collaboration with KU Leuven, CLARIN-BE and the Instituut voor Nederlandse Taal.
We are looking forward to welcoming all authors of accepted papers, members of national consortia and representatives of CLARIN centres, representatives from partner organisations, and anybody else who is interested in becoming part of the CLARIN community.
- Read the call for extended abstracts at this link
- Read the call for nomination at this link
- Read more about the PhD Student session at this link
- Decision on the candidates within the national consortium: Mid July 2023
- Submission deadline: 8 September 2023
- Read the call here
- Submission deadline: 15 July 2023
Laurence Devillers is professor of computer science at the University Paris-Sorbonne IV/LIMSI CNRS.
How to Get There
Leuven, 3000 Belgium
Code of Conduct
FAQ Hybrid Event
Irish College Leuven