The virtual workshop 'Data Management for FAIR CMC Corpora' is held in conjunction with the CMC corpora 2021 conference. The workshop will be held on Wednesday 27 October (the day before the conference), and in contrast to the hybrid approach of the conference, will be fully online. The virtual workshop is organised with the support of CLARIN.
- Date: 27 October 2021
- Time: 10:00 - 16:00 (CEST)
- Venue: CLARIN virtual Zoom meeting
The workshop will detail important aspects of data management as it applies to CMC corpora, for example, how data should be collected, which metadata to record, which data formats are advisable, and which legal concerns need to be considered when CMC corpora are supposed to be Findable, Accessible, Interoperable and Reusable at the end of a project. The workshop is aimed at early career researchers or researchers who are about to start a new project in the field of CMC corpora.
- Jennifer-Carmen Frey, Institute for Applied Linguistics, Eurac Research, Italy
- Egon W. Stemle, Institute for Applied Linguistics, Eurac Research, Italy
- Alexander König, CLARIN
- Inge Slouwerhof, RDM Support, Radboud University, The Netherlands
- Harald Lüngen, Leibniz-Institut für Deutsche Sprache, Germany
- Michael Beißwenger, University Duisburg-Essen, Germany