- Date: 15 June 2021
- Time: 13:30 - 15:00 (CEST)
- Venue: virtual Zoom meeting
FAIR data are the pillar of Open Science which is at the core of the SSHOC project. In order to ensure findability of data and other resources, it is crucial to provide easy-to-use recommendations for data citation in the SSH domains. Certainly, there are different needs and practices with regard to citation in the broad range of SSH domains, which is why this workshop aims to present solutions for efficient data citation from three different perspectives:
- Dieter Van Uytvanck will speak about citations in the context of the CLARIN Virtual Collection Registry;
- Pavel Stranak will address issues with citations in Czech LINDAT Center; and
- Michel Jacobson and Nicolas Larrousse will present the specifics of citing oral resources in French CoCoon Center.
The workshop is suited to SSH researchers and repository managers as well as anyone other interested in data citation in the SSH domain.