DELAD organises its fifth workshop around sharing corpora of Speech with Communication Disorders (CSD). This workshop, supported by CLARIN , will be held online in selected time slots and will focus on the following topics:
- Presentations by researchers about their CSD
- Help from the CLARIN Centre for Atypical Communication Expertise (ACE) in sharing CSD
- How Data Protection Impact Assessments can help to develop standards for sharing research data, and role play in applying these for CSD
- How to access and deposit existing data at CLARIN centres, profiles of metadata, consent forms
- Keynote Rob van Son: Use Voice Conversion for Pseudonymisation?