DELAD organizes its fifth workshop around sharing corpora of Speech with Communication Disorders (CSD). This workshop, supported by CLARIN , will be held online in selected time slots and will focus on the following topics:
- presentations by researchers about their CSD;
- help from the CLARIN Centre for Atypical Communication Expertise (ACE) in sharing CSD;
- how Data Protection Impact Assessments can help to develop standards for sharing research data, and role play in applying these for CSD;
- how to access and deposit existing data at CLARIN centres, profiles of metadata, consent forms;
- keynote Rob van Son: Use voice conversion for pseudonymisation?