The SSHOC meeting will workshop will take place on Tuesday 24 and Wednesday 25 March 2020 in Utrecht, The Netherlands (lunch-to-lunch).
Programme will follow soon
The meeting will be held in the Sweelinckzaal at Utrecht University.
Room: Sweelinckzaal 0.05
Drift 21, 3512 BR Utrecht
Please note: The entrance to Drift 21 is accessible via University Library City Centre (Drift 27).
If you need assistance you can go to the reception desk in the main hall of Drift 27 - University Library City Centre.
From Schiphol you can take the train to Utrecht Central Station. From there, you can take the bus.
Buses leave from the centre side (Centrumzijde) of the station (bus platform A) and from the other side (Jaarbeurszijde, bus platform D). Platform A is closer to the centre, but buses leaving from there are often very crowded or very small. We would normally recommend to go to platform D.
For platform D go to exit “Jaarbeurszijde” (beyond railway track 21). From there you can take the following buses:
- line 7 - direction "Voordorp" (from D2, get off at "Janskerkhof", 3rd stop)
- line 8 - direction "Wilhelminapark via Diakonessenhuis" (from D2, get off at "Janskerkhof", 3rd stop)
- line 55 - direction "Maartensdijk via Tuindorp" (from D2, get off at "Janskerkhof", 3rd stop)
- line 77 - direction "Bilthoven NS via De Bilt" (from D2, get off at "Janskerkhof", 2nd stop)
For platform A go to exit "Centrumzijde" (beyond tracks 1-4). From there you can take the following buses:
- line 2 - direction "Museumkwartier" (from A2, get off at "Janskerkhof", 3rd stop)
- line 28 - direction "De Uithof P+R Rijnsweerd" (from A4, get off at "Janskerkhof", 3rd stop)
From bus stop “Janskerkhof” you need to cross the street to Drift (by the water). Drift 21 (accessible via Drift 27) is located at the end of the street on your right-hand side.
On your way back you can take all buses from Janskerkhof going back in the direction of the Central Station, except line 27.
Generally, for journey advice using public transportation, please see Google Maps.