14 April 2020, 20:00 – added missing presentations (complete now)
6 April 2020, 16:50 – added YouTube links for screencasts and CELR presentations
1 April 2020, added links to (most) presentations
25 March 2020, 18:00 – Removed registration requirement, added Zoom links and the virtual after-work pub
24 March 2020, 16:20 – Added a short extra break to the afternoon programme
16 March 2020, 12:11 – Since face-to-face meetings are strongly discouraged, the centre meeting will only take place virtually.
On Tuesday 31 March, the virtual CLARIN Centre Meeting will be held, including:
- A (virtual) centre committee meeting
- Tutorials and thematic presentations
- Task forces and ad-hoc meetings
⚠️ Due to the current travel restrictions for many potential participants, this meeting will be organized slightly differently than previous years:
- For those who can travel, the face-to-face meeting will take place, but only on the first day. The dinner on Tuesday evening will go on as planned.
- Remote participation via Zoom will also be possible. We kindly request remote participants to ensure they have a good microphone (ideally a headset or speakerphone) and a working webcam. Please also check our technical recommendations.
- The informal taskforce meetings on the second day are cancelled, since these are less effective as a virtual meeting.
Tuesday 31 March
|10:00 - 12:00||
Centre Committee (only open to members/deputies)
|online via Zoom|
|12:00 - 13:30||Lunch break|
|13:30 - 15:00||
online via Zoom
|15:00 - 15:15||Coffee break|
|15:15 - 15:45||online via Zoom|
|15:45 - 16:00||Coffee break|
|16:00 - 17:00||
||online via Zoom|
|17:00 - 17:30||Virtual after-work drink. Thirsty and open for an informal chat with your remote colleagues? Bring your own drink and join our virtual pub!||online via Zoom|
Wednesday 1 April – parallel sessions
Since the meeting is now fully virtual, registration is no longer required. We will have a short introduction round at the beginning of the afternoon session.