About the CLARIN PhD Student Session
The 2022 edition of the CLARIN Annual Conference will again feature a PhD Students Session. The aim of the session is to enable PhD students to share the next generation of research (supported by or contributing to the CLARIN infrastructure), and receive feedback on their work from CLARIN experts.
Format of the PhD Student Session
The PhD students will have the opportunity to present their work during the CLARIN Annual Conference 2022, the specific format (pitch, presentation, poster) will be announced closer to the event date.
Who can Submit
Each national consortium decides on a candidate for this session, follow-up questions about the selection process can be addressed to the national coordinators of each countries. The submission of the abstract (500 words max) should be done via EasyChair (link) ('PhD session' track).
Submissions are welcomed by PhD students:
- who already benefit from using the CLARIN infrastructure in their research,
- whose envisaged project results could contribute to the enrichment of the CLARIN infrastructure (new corpora; new showcases; support for new languages, new formats, etc.), and/or
- who can demonstrate the added value of methodological frameworks for the analysis of language data that CLARIN could support.
- Decision on the candidates within the national consortium: Mid July 2022
- Deadline for submission 2 September 2022