Personal Data Protection
This section includes information relevant to Personal Data Protection:
- Sources of Data Protection Law
- Basic concepts in Data Protection Law
- Principles of Data Processing
- Key Data Processing Obligations
- Rules Governing International Data Transfers
- Rights of Data Subjects
- GDPR-related articles and papers can be found at the General Bibliography
Events on GDPR organized by CLIC (CLARIN Legal and Ethical Issues Committee)
- "Hacking the GDPR to Conduct Research with Language Resources in Digital Humanities and Social Sciences", 7 December 2018, Vilnius, Lithuania: Final report with programme and conclusions
Official texts of the EU General Data Protection Law in EU languages
Reform of EU data protection laws: A section from the EU website about personal data protection rules and the GDPR changes.
General Data Protection Regulation: A guide to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) created by the UK Information Commissioner's Office; meant to help organisations comply with the requirements of GDPR.
gdpr.info: GDPR text organized in separate pages by article and recital