CLARIN provides access to digital language data. The datasets cover various dimensions (language, modality, time span, etc.) and are hosted in a distributed way by the CLARIN centres.
Virtual Language Observatory
The Virtual Language Observatory (
The following list provides a few links for example selections and queries to start exploring:
- Resources for spoken French
- Corpora with Polish content
- All records from the Language Bank of Finland
- Searching for a general term: 'slovenian news sentiment'
- Searching for a specific record or set of records: 'Hamburg MapTask Corpus'
More information is available in the VLO’s integrated help page.