I cannot login - what should I do?
First make sure you are using the e-mail address you registered with at the clarin.eu site as user name.
I forgot my password for the user.clarin.eu website ...
You can reset it via https://user.clarin.eu/user/password.
How can I create an account?
This can be done at https://user.clarin.eu/user/register - please make sure to use your academic email address for this registration as this will speed up the manual approval procedure.
How does the registration process work?
- You fill in the registration form.
- An automated email is sent to your email address for verification. Click on the included link. (If you do not receive this email please make sure to check your spam folder)
- You will receive an automated mail indicating that your email address has been verified. At this stage your account has not been activated yet.
- The CLARIN office will perform a manual check for each account request, normally within 2 working days. This entails
- Filtering out spam requests.
- Checking if the email address used is linked to an academic institution.
- If this is not the case, reading the motivation of the account request.
- In case of unclarity, the CLARIN office will contact you for further information.
- If your account was manually approved, you will receive an automated mail about this. If it was not approved, the office will inform you about that by email.
I would like to use one of the language resources for commercial or industrial purposes. What now?
In general the password-protected language resources and tools provided via CLARIN centres are only available for academic use. However, if you contact us, we can forward your request to the resource provider, who can then inform you about the usage options for commercial entities (if available).
I read through all documentation. Still, logging in does not work - what now?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and include the URL you are trying to access.