The CLARIN Café is an informal and interactive space where researchers, lecturers and students can meet. The first sessions will be organized by the CLARIN Ambassadors.
Francesca Frontini (Université Paul-Valéry in Montpellier), Maciej Maryl (Polish Academy of Sciences), and Toine Pieters (Utrecht University) will be holding discussions with other experts in the CLARIN community on the topics that we are all thinking about these days, such as:
- how can CLARIN best support researchers who are collecting Covid-19 related datasets
- how to conduct fruitful virtual academic conferences and workshops for CLARIN communities
- how to use CLARIN resources and tools in (virtual) teaching, and
- how beginners from various SSH disciplines with no previous DH experience can incorporate CLARIN resources and tools into their research projects.
Topics and dates
If you have a topic you’d like to see discussed in one of the upcoming CLARIN Cafés, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org!
CLARIN Café I: CLARIN in times of Corona
|27 May 2020||15.00-16.15||CLARIN virtual Zoom meeting*|
CLARIN Café II: How to use CLARIN in (online) higher education
|10 June 2020||14.00-16.00||
CLARIN virtual Zoom meeting*
* Free registration is required to receive the details of the virtual meeting room. The registration links can be found on the individual event pages (to visit the event pages click on the topics in above schedule) .