CLARIN is actively participating in several European and international initiatives:
- European Open Science Cloud (EOSC)
- Research Data Alliance (RDA)
- European Research Infrastructure Software Engineers' Network (EURISE).
CLARIN is also working on the following key themes in research data management:
CLARIN has several instruments for capacity building and knowledge sharing:
- Continuous call for applications for mobility grants
- More than twenty K-centres have been set up in order to share existing expertise for a wide range of specific topics
- FAQ section on the website.
Information on CLARIN's role with regard to specific themes: