Skip to main content
- The centre candidate ensures that:
- Then the centre candidate sends a mail to email@example.com (the chair and vice-chair of the centre committee) requesting to be assessed, with the necessary documents attached.
- The centre committee will then communicate the foreseen period of assessment, after consultation with the assessment committee.
- If necessary the assessment commity intereracts with the centre candidate in case of unclarities or questions.
- When the assessment has been finalized the centre committee will communicate the outcome to the centre candidate (with a copy to the representative).
- At the end of the procedure the results will be published publicly at the CLARIN ERIC website. The certified centre can add an official logo to its site, indicating that it is officially recognized.