This guide is meant to help you to prepare for the conference and your presentation. Guidelines for the following presentation formats are included:
- Oral presentations;
- 1-minute slam presentation and interactive poster session: main program posters and demos, and PhD projects track;
- CLARIN Bazaar stalls.
For the sessions with oral presentations (full or 1-minute slam), please send your presentations to the conference organizers!
All presenters are kindly requested to send their slides in PDF and/or PPT(X) format to firstname.lastname@example.org at their earliest convenience, but preferably no later than Sunday 7 October, 18:00. As a backup, presenters are advised to bring their slides stored on a USB stick.
If you have any questions regarding these guidelines, please contact the CLARIN office (email@example.com).
1. Oral presentations
Each oral presentation is allocated a 20-minute time slot (see the conference programme) of which 15 minutes will be reserved for the presentation itself and 5 minutes for discussion.
2. Posters and demos
Accepted posters (main program posters and demos, and PhD projects track) can be presented during one of the poster and demo session (see conference programme). First, each author will have one minute to present their work (in one slide or without any), then the work can be discussed over the regular poster session.
- Poster stands are of standard size: Hight = 250cm, Width = 100 cm.
- Page orientation: both portrait and landscape are accepted as long as they fit on the poster board.
- Table for laptop or other material can be provided on request.
- Wi-Fi Internet connection
- Please bring your own demonstration computer
3. CLARIN Bazaar
If your request for a stall at the CLARIN Bazaar has been accepted, you are welcome to present your work in progress, ideas, visions and demonstrations at the dedicated time slot (see the conference programme).
- Same as for the poster session.
Back to the CLARIN2018 Conference page.