There will be 4 workshops over the next two years as part of the CLARIN-PLUS project, which will focus on using CLARIN in research, on the following topics:
- Exploring the past in oral history archive materials;
- Analysis of social media;
- Linking and exploring parliamentary records;
- Working with digital collections of newspapers.
To ensure that we make a success of these events, we need to draw on the collective knowledge of the CLARIN network to identify successful applications of language and speech technology in these domains. We need to make sure that we include all relevant expertise from within the CLARIN family, good examples from outside can also be relevant.
We'd like to welcome anyone working in any of the above areas to get in touch and tell us about their work. Relevant information can include:
- articles in journals, and conference proceedings
- existing tutorial materials, or teaching expertise
- ways to communicate with relevant user groups
Please contact email@example.com with your suggestions.