Are you eager to find out more about CLARIN? Would you like to know how scholars use CLARIN corpora and tools for their research? Are you interested in the latest features of the Virtual Language Observatory? Take a look at our YouTube channel. Here you can watch videos of the several events we host every year to inspire researchers in the fields of Social Sciences and Humanities. Browse through our growing collection of lectures and interviews and subscribe to our channel. Below you will find descriptions of a few of our newest videos.
CLARIN Annual Conference 2016
All plenary presentations given during the CLARIN Annual Conference 2016 are now available online.
- Find out more about ORTOLANG, a French infrastructure for open language resources and tools
- Check out short pitches that were given during the poster slams
- Learn more about the state of the technical research infrastructure
- Rewatch the Steven Krauwer Award ceremony
- Or take a look at one of the many other presentations
Meet the CLARIN community
We have recently started interviewing researchers and developers in the CLARIN community. Are you interested in how they think about CLARIN or what kind of research they are working on? Check out one of these videos:
- Participants of the CLARIN Annual Conference 2016 share their thoughts about the importance of CLARIN.
- An interview with Liesbeth Augustinus about the opportunities of analysing verb clusters with GrETEL
- Participants of the CLARIN-PLUS workshop “Working with Digital Collections of Newspapers” talk about their research, the value of CLARIN-PLUS workshops, and their ideal digital infrastructure (more info about the workshop can be found here)
- An interview with Darja Fišer about her goals as CLARIN ERIC's new director of user involvement
Through the organization of conferences and workshops and the dissemination of videos we aim to stimulate innovative language-based research, interdisciplinary collaboration, and sharing results. We are currently setting up a multimedia page with interesting user stories. Would you like to share your (video) material? Or do you have suggestions to help promoting our videos? Contact us!