Reminder: deadline Centre Assessment Round approaching
The deadline for the upcoming B-centre assessment round is 21 April 2023.
Please note there are a few novelties:
- The updated CoreTrustSeal 2023-2025 is to be used.
- The CoreTrustSeal's updated AMT platform for submission has been available for some months. Already ongoing assessments should also be handled through it too.
- The latest version of the B-centre checklist (4.7) must be used. The difference with the previous version is the addition of two (optional) recommendations at the end of the document, on the use of the attribute checker and attribute aggregator.
Centre Meeting on 13 and 14 June
We are busy planning the Centre Meeting which will take place on 13 and 14 June 2023 in Utrecht and online. To help us shape the agenda, please let us know which topics you would like to discuss during the meeting. You can do so by (1) indicating which topics you are interested in and (2) by adding new topic suggestions in this document before 12 April.
Federated Content Search updates
- Version 3.6.0 of the FCS aggregator has been released – Changelog
- The FCS SRU CQI Bridge has been updated to support the latest version (2.0) of the protocol – providing an easy upgrade path for those centres running Corpus Workbench with the old (legacy) FCS bridge
Kudos to Erik Körner for all his recent work on the FCS stack!
New software deployments
- Centre Registry 2.3.5 – Changelog
- Virtual Language Observatory 4.11.3 – Changelog
- Curation Module and Linkchecker 6.0.0 – Changelog